NEFI Membership... and its benefits.NEFI is a nationally recognized organization of nearly 1,100 independent Oilheat, propane, biofuel and motor vehicle fuel dealers and associated companies.
We're a prominent industry voice before regional and federal policy makers, the media and the public. Considering all of the challenges and opportunities facing companies like yours, there has never been a better time to join NEFI.
NEFI dues are only $605 a year for Retail Subscribers*. Dues for Associate Members are $825 annually, and for Wholesale Operators, $1,650 annually.
* Dues for retail members through state associations depend on size of customer base:
Those who are members of their New England state associations will receive a $100 discount to join NEFI.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you!
The Legislative & Regulatory Action Center:
- Provides up-to-date regulatory alerts
- Offers nearly round-the-clock compliance assistance to members
- Aggressively advocates on your behalf before members of Congress and regulatory authorities in Washington, DC
- Conducts periodic seminars on regulatory compliance.
Industry Education & Training, Oilheat & Propane
- NEFI conducts HAZMAT and other industry related seminars.
Property & Casualty Insurance
Find Associate MembersClick here to find an associate member.
Low-Cost Insurance and Competitive 401K Programs
- Group dental and employee assistance program
- Group life, accidental death and dismemberment and short term disability
- General liability/umbrella insurance program, long term disability
- Section 125 pre-tax dollars benefit plan
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement platform provided by Nordo M. Nissi 3rd at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Concentration on retirement planning, wealth planning, estate planning strategies, and investment management for business owners and families needing sophisticated solutions.
- Competitive Health Insurance Quotes
Drug/Alcohol Testing ProgramMeets mandatory Federal requirements for delivery and transportation personnel.
Please contact Donna Carcerano, Benefits Administrator for details on the NEFI Group Rated Drug/Alcohol Testing Program (617) 923-5020 direct line or (617) 924-1000 ext. 220 email email@example.com.
- NEFI members receive Oil & Energy, NEFI's premier monthly magazine
Click here for the latest Oil & Energy issue.
- NEFI members also receive NEON, NEFI's acclaimed weekly industry e-newsletter
Click here for the latest issue.