Coastline EAP is available to all NEFI members at a fraction of the normal program rate. Employees AND their family members can call Coastline EAP for confidential consultation or support anytime, day or night, regardless of where they live.
What kinds of issues or problems can you and your employees get help with?
- Stress, at home or at work
- Financial Worries
- Legal Matters
- Relationship Conflicts
- DOT Assessment
- Confidential, round-the-clock access to highly trained, professional clinicians
- Unlimited consultation, education and support for work/life concerns
- Unlimited assessment, referral and follow-up services for employees and their family members
- EAP orientations for employees, including harassment required training.
- Online resources and monthly newsletters
**Annual company rate includes one DOT Certified Substance Abuse Provider a year
Click here to register.