The Annual Member Trip Returns to Celebrate 75 Years of NEFI!
This fall we are headed to the great city of New Orleans to celebrate over seven decades at NEFI. From Wednesday, September 13th, to Sunday, September 17th, we invite you to enjoy all the amazing food, culture, and music that New Orleans has to offer.
Some highlights of the trip:
- Welcome reception Wednesday at the host hotel
- Group dinner Thursday evening
- Cocktail tour of the iconic French Quarter
- Group excursion to Mardi Gras World
- Friday World War II Museum tour and dinner
- Saturday brunch
- Patriots v. Saints Football Game: We have reserved a suite for the Patriots/Saints NFL game on Sunday, September 17th, at 1:00 PM. Ticket includes food and drinks. Availability is limited to 38 seats and 10 standing room tickets. These spots will go fast! Waitlist available after all seats are full. To secure your ticket you must pay in full by June 30th. Attendees will also receive a complimentary suite ticket to the Saints pre-season game on Thursday, August 31st, against the Ravens.
- Swamp Tour: Three hours to cruise the Bayou and experience local wildlife.
- Deep Sea Fishing: A unique opportunity to deep sea fish on the Gulf Coast! Interested? At least 10 participants required to set sail, let’s make it happen!
DOWNLOAD FULL BROCHURE HERE