Quinnipiac University’s Corporate Training Division has partnered with NEFI to develop an outstanding 7-month course. Through a combination of:
- FOUR in-state classroom sessions across the region
- NINE self-paced online learning modules, and...
- THREE live online group coaching sessions
Your department managers and key staff will master these skills without missing any significant time from work. They will become stronger, more effective, more accountable leaders prepared to bring their teams to a higher level of performance.
When: November 29, 2018 – May 2019
Location: Distance learning and conveniently located classroom sessions
- Leadership styles, techniques and approaches
- Improving emotional intelligence in you and your team
- Personal productivity, time management and meeting effectiveness
- Engineering a climate and culture that motivates and engages employees
- Communicating for impact
- Selecting a winning team
- Analytical thinking
- Leading others through change
- Inspiring and motivating others to achieve new levels of success
How Will My Company Benefit?
- Increased team productivity
- True team performance
- More effective meetings and reporting
- Clearer communication throughout the organization
||$1,950 for NEFI members
$2,450 for non-members
Questions? Contact NEFI Education Coordinator at 617-804-1111 or by completing the form on this page.
Please note: there will be a minimum number of 10 participants in your state needed to run this program.