Support the Industry’s National Political Action Committee
As a member of the Petroleum Marketers Association of America (PMAA), NEFI encourages its members to support the PMAA Small Business Committee (SBC) and Political Action Committee (PAC). The federal PAC is funded by voluntary contributions from marketers across the country. Your contribution to the PMAA SBC PAC:
- Helps elect candidates to Congress who are supportive of the legislative and regulatory priorities of small business petroleum marketers and Oilheat dealers;
- Reminds legislators that petroleum marketers and Oilheat dealers are a political force;
- Recognizes the unique aspects of the jobber/distributor class of trade and challenges faced by Oilheat dealers;
- Enables PMAA to say “yes” when a supportive candidate asks for assistance;
- Assists PMAA to stand up to organizations whose interests are contrary to the public policy priorities of petroleum marketers and which are now actively building campaign war chests to defeat pro-small business candidates.
Click Here to Donate Today!
(Passcode from PMAA Member State Required)
Legal Notice: Donations, contributions and gifts to the PMAA SBC PAC are limited to members of a PMAA Member Association and are considered voluntary. They must be made in the form of personal contributions (i.e., company credit cards or business checks are not accepted) and are not tax deductible. Consistent with federal law, PMAA regularly reports the activities of the PAC to the Federal Election Commission and information about these activities are available to the public.