NEFI Annual Membership Meeting & Discussion of HIGH PRIORITY Issues:
Electrification, Carbon Taxes and IMO 2020
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
MGM Springfield Meeting Center
1 MGM Way, Springfield, MA 01103
- $50 per member
- $150 for non-member
||EFI Board of Trustees Meeting
||NEFI Board of Directors Meeting followed by Membership Meeting
||Lunch & Roundtable Discussions:
||Lunch (included in registration)
||IMO 2020 Regulation: Impacts and Industry Response
Climate Change: Be Part of the Solution, Not the Problem
JOIN US FOR TWO IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS:
IMO 2020 Global Sulfur Regulation & Its Impacts
- Jan. 1st Global Sulfur Reduction (IMO 2020) & Its Impact on your business
- EIA projects 30¢ per gallon additional costs for heating oil and diesel
- How will IMO 2020 affect supply in the Northeast this coming winter?
- Financial hedges, supply contracts, and other ways to prepare
- How supply contract of the past may be part of the solution
- What ratability means and how to plan for it
Responding to Surge in Climate Change Activism
- Discussion of anti-carbon policies including electrification & carbon taxes
- What is the climate change movement’s playbook? What’s the Endgame?
- Correcting misconceptions: “We are part of the solution, not the problem”
- What are NEFI and state associations doing to respond?
- How to defend your business and the industry for future generations
International policy decisions made years ago may affect the way you manage your business this coming winter.
The “electrify everything” and carbon tax movements are gaining steam at all levels of government.
So ... what can you do?
Meet us for the NEFI annual meeting and seminar.
Capture these opportunities.
The roundtable discussions started here will be continued during the NEFI HEAT Show, as more information on these important topics becomes available. Be part of the conversation now, by participating in Wednesday's event.
Information on this page is subject to change.