Our Main Street businesses are delivering the cleanest and most cost-effective, secure, and reliable solution for America's energy future, but “electrify everything” zealots and their allies in every level of government are trying to stop them. To combat this, we will need everything in our toolkit: advocacy, communications, education, and more. Your generous support for 2023 Industry Advocacy Fund is vital to keep us in the fight!

One of the biggest heating fuel distributors in the country, has pledged to match all retailer donations up to $50,000. Now it's your turn! Are you up to the challenge?

PLEASE MAKE YOUR PLEDGE OR CONTRIBUTION BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM BELOW OR FILL OUT A PDF VERSION FORMAT

Contribution Form

PRINTABLE CONTRIBUTION FORM

CLICK HERE FOR A
PRINTABLE FORM

Annual Fuel GALLONAGE Sold         2023 Challenge
Up to 500,000 $900.00
500,000 to 1,000,000 $1,800.00
1,000,000 or more $3,000.00
2,000,000 or more $4,900.00
3,000,000 or more $6,100.00
5,000,000 or more $8,500.00
7,000,000 or more $12,200.00
10,000,000 or more $18,600.00
15,000,000 or more $24,300.00
25,000,000 or more $30,000.00
50,000,000 or more $36,500.00
100,000,000 or more $60,800.00


Company Types:
I am a Fuel Retailer or Wholesaler and my 2023 contribution is $
I am a Vendor or Service Provider and my 2023 contribution is $
I am an Industry Supporter and my 2023 contribution is $

Payment Types:   Bill Company   Credit Card

  I want my contribution to be anonymous and not published.

NOTE: The NEFI Advocacy Fund is not a political action committee (PAC). It is a non-partisan fund to help the industry meet high costs associated with ongoing advocacy and communications efforts and the development of regulatory compliance resources and programs. These contributions are NOT used to support politicians, political parties, or candidates for office. Business contributions are accepted and 75% is tax deductible as a trade or business expense under IRS Sec. 162(e). The remaining 25% of your contribution will be used for lobbying and related expenses and is therefore not tax deductible. If you have questions or concerns email nefi@nefi.com or call (617) 924-1000.

Your Information

Name:
Title:
Email:
Company:
Address:

Phone:
Fax:
Cell:
Comments:
*First-time contributor

THANK YOU TO OUR 2023 CONTRIBUTORS!

2023 CONTRIBUTORS as of 06/06/2023
$50,000 Star Group, Woodbury, NY
$12,500 MacFarlane Energy, Dedham, MA
$10,000 Cubby Oil Co., Wilmington, MA
$6,100 Sippin Energy Products, Monroe, CT
$5,500 Fraticelli Oil Co. Inc., Leominster, MA
$5,000 ckSmithSuperior, Worcester, MA
Sack Energy, West Harford CT
Tiger Payment Solutions, LLC, Kingston, MA
$4,900 W H Riley & Son Inc., N. Attleboro, MA
$3,500 Energy Kinetics Inc., Lebanon, NJ
Scott-Williams Inc, MA
$3,000 Albert Culver Company, MA
Deiter Bros., Bethlehem, PA
Dupuis Oil, Pawtucket, RI
Huckleberry Propane & Oil, Boscawen, NH
Leahy's Fuel, Danbury, CT
Sherman Oil Company, West Brookfield, MA
Westmore Fuel Co Inc., Greenwich, CT
$2,500 Carlin/Hydrolevel, North Haven, CT
Rhoads Energy, Lancaster, PA
Wilcox Energy, Westbrook, CT
$2,000 Faulkner Brothers Inc., Woburn, MA
Palmer Gas & Oil, North Salem, NH
$1,800 Bousquet Oil, Woonsocket, RI
Daniels Oil Company Inc., Portland, CT
Leo Marchand Inc/Colonial Oil, MA
Metro Energy DBA M&T Oil, South Boston, MA
Murphy Fuel Corp., Waltham, MA
$1,500 H.R. Clough Inc., Contoocook, NH
Rick Wenzel Oil Co., LLC, Bedford, NH
$1,250 J. J. Sullivan Inc, CT
$1,000 Berks-Schuylkill, Harrisburg, PA
Daigle Oil Company, Fort Kent, ME
E J Associates Inc DBA Auth Fuels, East Longmeadow, MA
G. Cronin & Sons, MA
Woosnam Consulting, LLC, Bethlehem, PA
$900 Mahoney Oil Co., Inc., Lowell, MA
Speedway Gas & Oil, LLC, S. Dennis, MA
$700 Gillespie Fuels, Northfield, VT
$500 Cohler Fuel Oil Co., Inc., Brooklyn, NY
D Ferruccio & Son Inc, Hudson, MA
Gray, Gray & Gray, LLP, Canton, MA
Personal Energy Co., LLC, New Britain, CT
RER Fuel Service, North Billerica, MA
$400 Consumers Fuel Company, Belfast, ME
$250 Broco Energy, Haverhill, MA
Fuel Management Services, Inc., Toms River, NJ