The Industry’s Voice
National Energy & Fuels Institute is a nationally-recognized trade association representing wholesale and retail liquid heating fuel distributors and other home comfort providers, as well as the many businesses that serve them. National Energy & Fuels Institute is a well-respected and influential voice in the region and in Washington, DC that fiercely advocates for your business before lawmakers, regulators, the media and the public. By joining the National Energy & Fuels Institute, you are not just joining an association… you are joining a movement.
To join the National Energy & Fuels Institute fill out an application:
You are just a few minutes away from enjoying the benefits of membership! Click on the appropriate company type below and complete the online membership application:
To download a hard copy application and Affinity program flyer, please click here
. For any questions regarding the National Energy & Fuels Institute membership, contact NEFI at 617-924-1000
|Wholesalers & Biofuel Suppliers
|Associate (Service Provider/Vendor)
New England Retailers: Dues are based on annual gallonage per the chart below.
We offer a discount if you belong to a National Energy & Fuels Institute affiliated state association.
|Dues Gallonage Scale:
||Member of State Assoc.
||Not a Member of State Assoc.
|Up to 500,000 Gallons
|500,000 - 1 Million Gallons
|1 Million Gallons or More
|2 Million Gallons or More
|3 Million Gallons or More
|5 Million Gallons or More
|7 Million Gallons or More
|10 Million Gallons or More
|15 Million Gallons or More
|25 Million Gallons or More
The Many Benefits of a National Energy & Fuels Institute Membership
Advocacy and Regulatory Compliance
The National Energy & Fuels Institute Advocacy Fund:
- Aggressively advocates on your behalf before federal and regional policymakers, including Congress and regulatory agencies.
- Publishes timely and cost-saving regulatory compliance information, including regulatory alerts, compliance bulletins and periodic seminars and webinars.
- Keeps members up-to-date on vital legislation that is pending or recently-enacted by Congress.
- Maintains a grassroots program that issues “calls-to-action” and organizes visits with key lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
Education & Training
- National Energy & Fuels Institute offers members exclusive or discounted access to educational programs including technical training, professional development and industry “best practices.”
Member Benefit Programs
National Energy & Fuels Institute provides low-cost, high-value, industry-specific benefits. As a National Energy & Fuels Institute wholesale or retail member, you may qualify for exclusive discounts or preferred pricing on a number of valuable employee/employer programs, including the industry's most cost-effective and flexible dental insurance offerings, retirement plans, driver qualification services, employee drug and alcohol testing, our employee assistance program, which can help drivers safely get back on the road sooner, and more.
Please visit our Member Benefits page for more information, and contact National Energy & Fuels Institute Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org / 617-923-5020 if you have any questions.
Premier Industry Publications
National Energy & Fuels Institute members receive the following acclaimed industry publications:
- Monthly Oil & Energy Magazine - Click here for the latest issue.
- Weekly electronic newsletter, National Energy & Fuels Institute Energy Online News (NEON) - Click here for the latest issue.
Customized Weather Alerts
- Prepared by our own meteorologist, our weather alerts are sent by email or fax and include ten-day temperature forecasts, degree day updates and storm alerts.