The Industry’s Voice
NEFI is a nationally-recognized trade association representing wholesale and retail liquid heating fuel distributors and other home comfort providers, as well as the many businesses that serve them. NEFI is a well-respected and influential voice in the region and in Washington, DC that fiercely advocates for your business before lawmakers, regulators, the media and the public. By joining NEFI, you are not just joining an association… you are joining a movement.
To join NEFI fill out an application:
You are just a few minutes away from enjoying the benefits of membership! Click on the appropriate company type below and complete the online membership application:
To download a hard copy application and Affinity program flyer, please click here
. For any questions regarding NEFI membership, contact NEFI at 617-924-1000
|Wholesalers & Biofuel Suppliers
|Associate (Service Provider/Vendor)
New England Retailers: Dues are based on annual gallonage per the chart below.
We offer a discount if you belong to a NEFI-affiliated state association.
|Dues Gallonage Scale:
||Member of State Assoc.
||Not a Member of State Assoc.
|Under 500,000 Gallons Annually
|500,000 - 2 Million Gallons Annually
|2 Million - 5 Million Gallons Annually
|Over 5 Million Gallons Annually
The Many Benefits of NEFI Membership
Advocacy and Regulatory Compliance
The NEFI Advocacy Fund:
- Aggressively advocates on your behalf before federal and regional policymakers, including Congress and regulatory agencies.
- Publishes timely and cost-saving regulatory compliance information, including regulatory alerts, compliance bulletins and periodic seminars and webinars.
- Keeps members up-to-date on vital legislation that is pending or recently-enacted by Congress.
- Maintains a grassroots program that issues “calls-to-action” and organizes visits with key lawmakers on Capitol Hill.
Education & Training
- NEFI offers members exclusive or discounted access to educational programs including technical training, professional development and industry “best practices.”
Member Benefit Programs
NEFI provides low-cost, high-value, industry-specific benefits. As a NEFI wholesale or retail member, you may qualify for exclusive discounts or preferred pricing on a number of valuable employee/employer programs, including the industry's most cost-effective and flexible dental insurance offerings, retirement plans, driver qualification services, employee drug and alcohol testing, our employee assistance program, which can help drivers safely get back on the road sooner, and more.
Please visit our Member Benefits page for more information, and contact NEFI Benefits Administrator Donna Carcerano (email@example.com / 617-923-5020) if you have any questions.
Premier Industry Publications
NEFI members receive the following acclaimed industry publications:
- Monthly Oil & Energy Magazine - Click here for the latest issue.
- Weekly electronic newsletter, NEFI Energy Online News (NEON) - Click here for the latest issue.
Customized Weather Alerts
- Prepared by our own meteorologist, our weather alerts are sent by email or fax and include ten-day temperature forecasts, degree day updates and storm alerts.